I am a nine year old boy that wants to try this blogging thing. You can leave comments but be nice because I am just a kid.

Friday, July 10, 2009

my first blog

Hi my name is Slade….

Well that’s not my real name it’s just that I have to make up a fake
name for my safety.


Did I mention I was 9 and I live in New England?

Today I had a really bad neck pain because I was playing too much Wii time. My favorite game is Super Paper Mario. I’m at level 8-1.

So I had to get a heating pad because my neck hurt so bad. I think from sitting in one position for so long.

After we got the heating pad we also got Sorry Sliders. Then I used the heating pad in front of the television. I was watching X-FILES it was a good movie. I like all the blood it has in it. I’m sure some of the adult’s think that that’s gross, but I think it’s cool. After the movie my sister and I played Sorry Sliders. I won the game, my sister said “let’s play again I want to win,” but I didn’t want to play.

That was my day, how was that for a first blog?

1 comment:

lolaperl said...

great sladerock...